We want to make your visit perfect. Please explore the options below and let us know how we can help.
RMT BOX OFFICE
Located at the Main Theatre Entrance
1600 3rd Ave. South
Birmingham, AL, 3522
Main Office: M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Box Office: M-F 1 p.m.-5 p.m. and show days
Box Office 101
- All sales are final.
- Season ticket holders may exchange tickets 24 hours prior to the date printed on the tickets for another performance of the same production.
- Individual ticket holders may exchange tickets 48 hours prior to the date printed on the tickets for another performance of the same production. A $4/ticket charge will apply.
- There are no refunds.
- To reserve tickets over the phone, you must pay with a credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
- A $4 ticketing fee (per each ticket purchased) will accompany each ticket purchase.
- Tickets will be emailed to you at the time of purchase unless you wish to pay the $2/ticket Will Call fee.
- To pay with cash or check, you can purchase and pick up your tickets at the RMT Business Office during regular office hours or at the theatre door one hour prior to showtime.
- Gift certificates are available in any dollar amount. Gift certificates must be redeemed in the season they were purchased.
Learn more about our beautiful campus and the people who made it happen
ALWAYS AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS:
College Student Rush Tickets 50% off
Can be purchased 24 hours in advance via phone by calling the box office, or in-person one hour prior to curtain. One ticket per ID. Valid college student ID must be presented at box office when you collect your tickets. Does not apply to Price level 3 or 4 seating.
Senior Tickets 10% Off
Use discount code: senior2223 at checkout. Senior discount applies to ages 55 and up only. Does not apply to Price level 3 or 4 seating, or subscription packages.