Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre has moved to a new, leading edge Arts Campus and is looking to grow our team! Are you a:
- Passionate team leader who enjoys bringing people of various talents together toward a common goal?
- Motivated self-starter who is meticulous with details and loves dotting every “I” and crossing every “T”?
- Experienced Lighting Supervisor looking to take a thriving regional theatre to the next level?
As a Tony Award winning Broadway Producer and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an energetic, versatile individual for the position of Lighting Supervisor to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Lighting Supervisor (LS) is responsible for coordinating, planning, budgeting, maintaining, and implementing all lighting needs for RMT productions and special events. The LS serves as a liaison between lighting designers and all other production departments to ensure strategically efficient and effective delivery of the creative vision for each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience working with theatrical electrics and atmospherics
- Knowledge of advancements in lighting technologies, techniques, and practices
- 3 years of experience managing a lighting department, including staff hires, budgets, systems, and resource management
- Skilled in basic office software, and production software (Vectorworks and Lightwright)
- 5 years of light board programming experience (ETC Gio @5)
- Satisfactory driving record, as determined by RMT management, and valid driver’s license
- Effective communicator with designers, staff and overhire.
- Experience operating counterweight flying systems, personnel lifts, and scaffolding
Click here for the full job description.
To apply, email email@example.com with “Lighting Supervisor Position” in the subject line and include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
Red Mountain Theatre (RMT) is deepening its reach in the community and seeking local qualified teaching artists to teach in-person classes/camps. Teaching Artists are practicing artists who are also committed to teaching young people through the arts. RMT seeks candidates with strong leadership skills who are also consistent and reliable. Classroom management skills are essential to this position, and a positive attitude is a must. Teaching artists should be able to effectively engage a wide variety of learning styles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to teaching classes/camps as contracted by RMT, developing and submitting lesson plans to the Director of Education, attending curriculum planning meetings, and submitting post-class reflection forms to the Director of Education. Teaching Artists are hired on a contract basis for specific classes and camps.
If you are interested in applying to be a Teaching Artist, please fill in the application here. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Bartenders are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, fun, safe, and efficient experiences for patrons at the Arts Campus’ two bars. Whether in the fast-paced environment of theatrical intermissions or bar service for a special event, our Bartenders provide exceptional customer service and effective operations to meet RMT’s revenue and experience goals. Pay - $15/hr plus tips
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Wine and liquor knowledge preferred
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Other duties assigned
To apply, email Dakota Patrick at email@example.com with "Bartender" in the subject line and include a resume. No phone calls, please.
Education Desk Host
The Education Desk Host is responsible for greeting and directing guests using the Education Center as well as maintaining a safe working environment for Teaching Artists, Students, and adult participants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepping rooms for classes or rentals
- Greeting visitors
- Maintaining a clean working environment, including halls, bathrooms, and classrooms
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills