Education Desk Host
Summary of Position:
The Front Desk Host is responsible for greeting and directing guests using the Education Center as well as maintaining a safe working environment for Teaching Artists, Students, and adult participants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepping rooms for classes or rentals
- Greeting visitors
- Maintaining a clean working environment including halls, bathrooms, and classrooms
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 1 year working experience
- Strong proficiency in Outlook
- Independent thinker with a strong propensity to figure things out on their own and get them done
Physical Demands: The position requires grasping, repetitive hand movement, and fine coordination in using a computer keyboard. Acute hearing is required when providing phone and personal service. This employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
To apply, email email@example.com with Education Desk Host in the subject line and include your letter of interest. No phone calls, please.