Students who participate in the following camps in the summer of 2020 are eligible to audition for the 2020-21 Conservatory:
- College Prep intensive
- Musical Theatre Intensive
- The Big One Oh Digital Musical
- Advanced Broadway Bootcamp
- Intermediate Broadway Bootcamp
- Recruit Broadway Bootcamp
If you are interested in participating in the Conservatory, students and at least one parent must attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, July 7th at 5:00pm. The zoom link will be sent to all eligible registrants on Tuesday morning.
Auditions for the 2020-21 Conservatory will be virtual – so below you’ll find 4 easy steps for this process.
- Follow this link to complete the audition form, uploading a headshot and resume.
- Film yourself delivering a self-prepared 30-60 second monologue.
- Film yourself delivering a self-prepared 16-32 bar song with either a track or with live piano accompaniment.
- After you have completed the audition form, RMT will send you an instructional video on Friday, July 10 at 9:00 a. m. (which will be available only until Saturday, July 11 at 6:00 p.m.) of choreography you must learn. Review that and then film yourself executing the combination.
Further details about submitting videos, including the upload link, will be sent after the mandatory meeting on July 7th. All audition submissions are due no later than Saturday, July 11th at 6:00 p.m. No late submissions will be accepted.